Our LOW SPEED WIND TURBINES has a cut in of 2 meters per second wind speed and generate electricity at a maximum capacity of 5 kW, 10 kW and 100 kW. The aerofoils feature an intuitive design wherein the propellers mechanically stop and snap during very strong winds to prevent the turbines from breaking.
Low Speed Wind Turbines
Our wind turbines work by converting wind energy into electricity. The blades rotate and collect wind energy, which is then transferred to the rotor where the blades are attached. From the rotor, the energy goes through the main shaft which spins a generator that produces electrical voltage.
Wind turbine Technology
Backed by Seoltech Technologies’ legacy of innovation, AlternaVerde brings the technology behind the Thai company’s wind turbines and modified it accordingly in such a way that it conforms to the local market’s needs and adapts to the Philippines’ climate.
- Durability Technology : Composites-Nacelle, blade, anti-corrosion
- Stability Technology : Over wind speed and control apparatus (electric) + tail folding (mechanical)
- High efficiency system : Direct drive PMSG : slot-less, blade, power coefficient (Cp) 0.429
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Web monitoring : real-time monitoring function
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Warranty : more than 3 years
- System Certification : Renewable energy equipment certification, NEP(New Excellent Product), PPS(Public Procurement Service)
- Excellent Product designation – the first time in Korea
- Factor authentication components: completion of generators, inverters -CE,blade static load testing, demonstration tests
- The annual average wind speed apply more than 4.5m/s