Hydrodynamic Screws are designed for the production of electrical energy at low head and low speed rotation. The operation of the machine is based on the difference in potential energy between two different points in a water flow.
Water volume and head together with natural flow is used by the rotor which transforms water current to energy.
- Utilization of excess water in existing channels
- Utilization of water power in channels
- Utilization of cooling water from electric power stations
- Utilization of process waters (paper mills, water mills etc.)
- Irrigation in ditches and canals